Bethany Beach 4th of July Parade (Music) 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Notes: This is a heavily attended parade in Bethany Beach, DE. Parade only. Please see additional information below.
Length of Event: Parade Only
Arrival Time For Regiment: 9am
Parking: Please park at designated location for parade. The parade is a giant circle so you end where you started.
Restrooms: Portapotties at start/end of parade
Food and Beverages Provided: No – water bottles provided by event organizers
Encampment Setup Level: None
Impression: Delaware Continental uniform preferred. Otherwise, militia.
Kit Level: Full kit
Musket Firing: Just once - start of parade.
Contact Musician Sergeant-Major for music to be played at this event. Military calls also to be demonstrated too if possible.
Impression: Civilian followers of a military camp.
Table Displays Permitted: No – this is parade only.
Please bring camera or video camera to take photographs or video if possible. We will look to take posed photos that will be used to help educate the public if possible at each event this year.
Registered as Attending:
- Chris Mlynarczyk - Military - Soldier
- Chris Schad - Military - Soldier
- Robert Allen - Military - Soldier
- Andrew Chapdelaine - Military - Soldier
- Jacob Martin - Military - Soldier
- Kevin O'Malley - Military - Soldier
- Nevan Galloway - Miltary - Musician - Drummer / Color Guard
- Anthony Gambacorta - Military - Musician - Drummer
- Lynn Allen - Civilian
- Cassandra Schad - Civilian