Thu, Apr 25|
Fort Frederick Road
Fort Frederick Colonial Market Fair (All Fun Meet) 2019
Fort Frederick Colonial Market Fair in Big Pool, MD is the Colonial Mall of America. Plenty of sutlers!
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2019, 4:00 PM – Apr 29, 2019, 4:00 PM
Fort Frederick Road, Fort Frederick Rd, 15, Indian Spring, MD 21711, USA
About the event
Notes: This is where we go to shop! This is the Colonial Mall of America. Nothing official other than shopping and getting lunch and then shopping some more. If you have not yet been to this shopping bonanza then you have not yet experienced the blanket sales and tons of sutlers that are at this event each year! They even have live shooting at the outdoor range on the lower area. If you do want to participate in live shooting you have to be registered as a camper (18th century camping) by March 15th! See link above for additional information.
Members: Feel free to let us know if you plan on going. Most go on Saturday typically though many go on Friday too. The type of membership listed is for informational purposes only. No requirement to dress in 18th century period for this shopping/market event.
Registered as Attending:
- Chris Mlynarczyk - Military - Soldier (Friday) - Car pooling with John Foskey and others
- John Foskey - Military - Soldier (Friday) - Car pooling with Chris Mlynarczyk and others
- Adam Fahringer - Military - Soldier
- Mary Torbey - Military - Musician - Musician Sergeant-Major (Friday) - Car pooling group
- Marty Ersts - Military - Musician - Fifer
- Ron Conklin - Military - Soldier (Friday) - Car pooling group
- Robert Allen - Military - Soldier
- Alicia Gibson - Civilian - Civilian Head (Friday) - Car pooling group
- Lynn Allen - Civilian
- Marsha Bell - Civilian (Friday) - Car pooling group - tentative
- Linzi Hamilton - Civilian - (Saturday)